[Nfbco-sports-rec] Live Facebook Chat, Thursday October 5, 2017 at 7 PM eastern Time

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:34:18 UTC 2017

Good morning all friends and family members:

This Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7 PM Eastern Time. I will be having a Live Facebook Chat on my personal page www.Facebook.com/Cherylandmaxx<http://www.Facebook.com/Cherylandmaxx>.

This is on my personal page instead of my business page this week. It will go into Echevarria Travel, why there is an Echevarria Travel, what services we offer to our clients within the United States that have either a Medical Condition or a Special Need (could be a disability), but those people who are independent in their travels, but might need a little more planning and knowledge of going about it.  It will also bring into play my own personal story, because Echevarria Travel is me, not a corporate identity, not an online booking engine, me and what is my passions in life, and why you should recommend myself or friends and family to work with me.

Since many of you on this email, have already used our services, know that we go out of our way to make sure you can do all the things that you want to do with the right information that you provide to me.

Since this will be a live chat, we want you to join in, type in the comment box under the chat, and say hello and where you are from, post a question.

What will not be accepted is rudeness and disrespect!  That all being said, we hope you will join in. After this week, I will be doing a weekly live chat on my new Facebook Group Page for those of you who have special needs and wants to travel and discuss different topics and have some fun and more. This is not a political group, it is a  fun social group, and any rudeness or disrespecting one another will not be tolerated, no political views etc.

[LogoColorTextBelow]
We are your Trusted Travel Advisers since 2008! We Will Help You Customize Your Next Dream Vacation.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
407-910-6469
Text: 631-456-5394

Affiliated as an Independent contractor with Cruises and Tours Unlimited Seller of Travel: ST15578

[NACTA-NEWlogo_no-tag_2012]   [orlando chamber of commerce large]