[nfbcs] Trojan aftermath: help needed.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 23:30:11 UTC 2008

Okay, so I got this zlob trojan/AntiVirus Protection 2009 trojan and cleaned it off my system, as best I could, anyway, but now I cannot get Internet Explorer to work, nor can I get iTunes or Juice Podcatcher to work, either.

I am assuming there is something in the registry I need to fix, but have no clue what it is.  Can anyone help me with this?  Please bear in mind that I am a regedit virgin, so to speak, and need detailed step-by-step instructions and maybe some hand-holding, aftedr a fashion.  Can anyone help with this?

I am operating a Dell Optiplex 740; AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 4200+
1.79 Ghz, 1.93 GB of ram.  My OS is Windows XP Home, service pack 3.

If you need any further info, please write me at awheeler at neb.rr.com and ask.

+-+-+-

   For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but
 have eternal life. John 3:16
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com