[nfbcs] Trojan aftermath: help needed.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 12 14:26:38 UTC 2008

I will call them, but I was trying to do it as a last resort.  I think I have the backup discs, too.  The commission for the blind bought this machine for me, so I'll talk to their tech person again before doing that.

+-+-+-

   For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but
 have eternal life. John 3:16
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com