[nfbcs] Trojan aftermath: help needed.

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 18:25:15 UTC 2008

Out of curiosity, what did you do or not do to introduce this malware on
your system? Sounds like a nightmare.  Perhaps if you tell where you picked
it up it might help others avoid the problem. You might also inform the
admin of the system you got it from that it is there.
Good luck. I feel for you.
--le