[nfbcs] ActiveSync

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 14 22:56:20 UTC 2008

Thanks, Jim.

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Barbour" <jbar at barcore.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] ActiveSync

Hey Mike,

Generally, there is a master and a slave.  Usually, the computer is
the master, and whatever you're running active sync against (phone,
etc.) is the slave.  Probably works that way with your Braille Sense
as well.

Once everything is connected, you should see a likely looking device
in your "my computer" folter.  You'll then be able to copy files,
contacts, etc. via that.

It is also possible that your Braille Sense came with proprietary
software to do data management over active sync.

If none of this gets you going, feel free to ping me off list :)

Thanks,

Jim