[nfbcs] Wireless weirdness

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 15 13:08:04 UTC 2008

2 separate times yesterday, I was using my Braillenote PK connected to my
home wireless router, reading my email on the web, and it suddenly said
"not connected" then "connecting to Strawberry", then "cannot find
server".  What is this Strawberry?  Is the BN disconnecting from my
router, and grabbing my neighbor's?  Is someone trying to hack me?
Is this a BN problem, or a wireless problem?  I have WEP security turned
on on my router. No idea about my neighbors.
Any ideas what I can do to make this stop happening, or even what's
happening at all?
Thanks.
Tracy