[nfbcs] Duel Booting With Jaws

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 08:44:45 UTC 2008

    Hi.
next year, possibly could be taking networking classes, or doing a degree in
networkking or systems, and will need to use linux, unix, and is there
speech screen readers with that, and also looking at taking php, asp, my
sql, word press, sisco, and windows server, and also possibly mac.
have you used voice over, and if so, how good.
and now, with the say, you have 2 operating systems, on your box, for jaws,
now, how do you choose the dual boot option, if no speech, at boot up, to
choose between vista and say windows xp.
and does vista have its own partician utility?
or do i use some thing like partician magic.
also, can i use some thing like virtual box or vm ware, for virtual testing.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com