[nfbcs] burning a DVD with Roxio

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 01:06:05 UTC 2008

Hello all, I am in the process of burning an ISO image onto a DVD, which,
believe it or not, I have never done, so am trying to make heads or tails
out of Roxio's interface.
Are there screen reader problems with Roxio, or am I just not understanding
how to use it?
I click on copy then on data, then get lost, and nothing I do will burn the
DVD, even when I tell it to. It ejects the disk immedia tely. I tried
turning the disk over as I figured I had it upside down -- then got sighted
assistance to verify which side was the printed side. But it fails and
ejects.
I tried erasing the disk but nothing happened.
First, this ISO image is intended for a DVD and not a CD, so I am concerned
I may have the wrong type of drive, but I believe it is a DVD burner. How
would I check?
Excuse the very basic question. It's the little nits that take all the time.
TIA!!!
--le