[nfbcs] Using Fan Cast Videos

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 10:54:33 UTC 2008

Hi.
well, i have flash 10 installed on my windows vista machine.
and when i search for say for example Star Trek: Voyager, found some of the
links, and clicked on more Star Trek Voyager.
and found all the episodes for the entire series 172 episodes.
now, when i tried to click on for example, series, 4, and clikc on the
episode Timeless, instead of downloading or playing the video, it took me to
another page, and just showed information when it was on on the tv networks
in the us.
i know people have watched, or in my case listened to videos.
so, how do i watch the vvideos.
can i watch it online or download it.
and contacted fan cast, about their accessilibty, and the image verifcation
for the sign up process, and how to watch the videos.
so, please give me some advice, so i can watch my favorite star trek,
voyager, deep space nine, the next generation, and enterprise, and the star
trek original episodes, movies, and the next generation movies, like first
contact.
the best next gen flick so far.
Nemices, was a bit weird at times.
could not get my head around Patrick Stewart, twin Picards, real confusing.
well, will be interesting when the new trek movie comes out in summer in the
us in june 2009.
so if you could help me out, woul appreciate it, either on list or off list,
if more easier.d E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One