[nfbcs] Star Trek Episodes

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at loc.gov
Wed Dec 31 15:01:17 UTC 2008

I haven't investigated this, but it's possible that usage restrictions are
in place.  They might be limiting viewing of episodes to the United States
due to contracts they have.

At 08:40 AM 12/31/2008, you wrote:
>My sister tried the site without registering and was able to watch
>Startrek.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.