[nfbcs] jaws version problems

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sun Nov 16 20:28:18 UTC 2008

In JAWS 10, go to options, basics.  There will be a "Automatically start
JAWS button".  When you press that, you will get the chance to choose when
JAWS should start.  On the Vista computer I use, I have it start before the
login screen comes up and then again after.  That ensures that I have speech
to log in.

Nancy Coffman