[nfbcs] NHL Games on the Internet

Rob kyrath at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 12:11:45 UTC 2008

Yep.  This was most certainly a dis-improvement on their part.  I am getting
to the feed I want by going to the official team site and finding the listen
link there.

Also, the window that pops up with the audio appears to be inaccessible
flash.  Thus, adjusting volume seems to be no longer possible.  I am able to
see that there are 2 visual buttons for pause and mute, but I haven't been
able to make JAWS find them.

For a few years, listening to NHL games on nhl.com was fairly easy and all
on one page.  Now, it is best described as cumbersome.

-- Rob