[nfbcs] Where's my drive?

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 05:45:08 UTC 2008

hi,

i think the limit is 26, the alphabet with a few at the top reserved.
i recently had a similar usb issue.  things acted better after
deleting/uninstalling all of the usb route hubs listed in device
manager/usb, and letting windows rediscover them after a reboot.
Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com