[nfbcs] Braille file help.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 17:55:37 UTC 2008

I have a .brf (grade two braille) file and the big problem I have is this.  It is a Christian book with scripture references.  The main problem is that within these references they put a number sign where a colon ought to go. In other words, instead of writing John3:16 in braille, they write John (number sign) 3 (number sign) 16.  I want to quickly fix this file so that there are colons where the second number sign is.  How do I do this without having to do it manually, number sign by number sign?

+-+-+-

   End of e-mail. Delete? <y/n>:
~~~

Alan D Wheeler