[nfbcs] November 08 on-line training seminars

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Fri Oct 31 00:01:13 UTC 2008

Good evening,

"All on-line group sessions are provided at a minimal
charge of $75. per person.  "

You have to be kidding.  $75 to learn how to zip a file?  Contact me off
list and I'll teach anyone interested how to do anything they like with Zip
free of charge.

HTH,
Everett
Accessibility Consultant, Web 2.0 Community Developer, JAWS Scripter