[nfbcs] November 08 on-line training seminars

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 10:05:55 UTC 2008

Hello Robert and listers,

    And then he wonders why he's unable to land meaningful employment due to
inadequate blindness and computer skills. You can only cheap your way
through life so much. If you expect to go further you as a blind person must
pay your dues just as anyone else including paying for top-quality training.
Do you produce tutorials of these online sessions? I'd be interested in
buying some of them if you do. Keep up the good work.

Peter Donahue