[nfbcs] November 08 on-line training seminars

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Fri Oct 31 11:10:42 UTC 2008

Good morning,

I don't want to get into a big thing about this.  And, I do apologize for
the manner in which I posted my response.  I just wanted people to know that
there are a number of options, most of which are free.  Not too mention I'm
sure there is some book somewhere on this topic.

However, in my defence, although I do not have any certifications, which I
really don't think proves anything, I do have an education in computer
science.  I have taught computer science.  I have used archiving tools for
over 10 years.  I have worked as an I.T. Consultant for a number of
universities (4), and for major corporations.

And, let's not get too full of ourselves, archiving, isn't really that
complicated of a thing and most participants won't remember or use most of
what is taught, only the most basic things.

Thanks,
Everett