[nfbcs] Change on my computer

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 18:07:38 UTC 2009

Hello Gary and listers,

    Have you tried using the "Save Target As" command from the context menu
rather than hitting enter to download the files? Whenever we download audio
or video files in any format we always use that command. Otherwise hitting
"enter" causes the files to play rather than download. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue