[nfbcs] A letter I wrote to the folks who make wimpy player.

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Sun Apr 19 12:39:11 UTC 2009

Good morning,

Try taking a look at the following site from the Capscribe project at
the Adaptive Technology Centre at the University o Toronto.  They use
dhtml controls for a Quicktime plugin  Perhaps it is possible to do
the same with the Flash player you are using.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt