[nfbcs] eclipse

Trevor Saunders trev.saunders at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:06:20 UTC 2009

Hello,

  >I need some help with getting started to code Java in Eclipse. I also need any Java programmers to contact me.
I am a decent java programmer.  I can't say that I know much about the
accessibility of eclipse.   I have heard that on linux with orca eclipse is
accessible, but I haven't actually installed it or tested this.
Personally I am a fan of the command line and prefer to write java and any
language in vim and then use javac to compile the source.
I'd be happy to try to provide more help.

Trev