[nfbcs] Total Recorder

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 11 12:21:38 UTC 2009

I'm not sure how to do that. What I want to do is start recording something
but then still use my computer for productive activities, including JAWS
without having to hear what is recorded. The problem isn't that Jaws is
being recorded but that I have to listen to the recording as it is being
made. If you are offering me suggestions as to how to get around it, I'm
missing them.

Thanks.