[nfbcs] Off-topic - Talking Watch

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Aug 16 03:34:16 UTC 2009

You might try calling LS&S. They were very helpful when I was looking for an
exercise watch and called with questions about a different watch. The
gentleman helping me found this one and it does exactly what I need. They
also help you set things up if you didn't have any way to access the
directions so they might know more about your watch.

Cindy