[nfbcs] Outlook Express Question

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 00:36:56 UTC 2009

I recently had to take my computer to the shop, and the fix they proposed was to reinstall Windows. This they did, apparently quite successfully, and even were able to give me a copy of my hard drive as it existed prior to the reinstallation.

Now I am sure I have all of the e-mail folders that Outlook express had created as of the time I sent my computer to the shop, but is there a way for me to restore those message folders to the currently working version of Outlook express which I am using now to construct this message? I have good archive software that I normally use, but I had no idea this would be the proposed remedy. Thanks for any help.

Gary