[nfbcs] External disk drive

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Aug 26 16:12:26 UTC 2009

Tracy,

I assumed this was a new drive.  If you had it working before, was it on a different computer, and does it still work there?  What were the circumstances that resulted
in it not working?  You might try making sure everything is uninstalled and see if the "add new hardware" option finds it in case there is now a driver that is updated
and a part of Windows.  Otherwise, it could be the drivers have been updated and you may need to find the latest drivers.  After you get the sound that a new
device was recognized, you might also give it a minute or so and then refresh the Windows Explorer screen to force it to go looking again.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson