[nfbcs] DECtalk Access-32 Software Synthesizer

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 14 00:49:13 UTC 2009

Greetings!

I recently had my Windows XP SP3 system go gallywaumpus and had to reload it with the attendant hassle of reloading software since my last backup was a year ago! (har) I have a DECtalk USB hardware synthesizer among others and like it. But I also like to collect software synthesizers and voices. I used to have DECtalk Access-32 which I purchased from GW Micro. Somehow in a couple of moves, I've lost the CD and authorization floppy. I'd like to put Access-32 back on my system just for grins. And yes, I know; I won't be able to use it with Windows 7. But that's a year away if I can help it. So my question is this:

Do any of you know a vendor that still sells DECtalk Access-32 in a form that will work with JFW?

T I A!

Mike Freeman