[nfbcs] NVDA

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Dec 14 17:42:31 UTC 2009

So, why use evolution?

Find a TTY based imap client (pine, elm, mutt, mush are just a few)
and go with that for reading email.

If you need to manage your calendar via linux, you can do it with the
web based interface to outlook (OWA), which is not terrific, but I
think is better than evolution for calendaring.

The other thing I do is to run a sync process to sync my outlook
calendar with my Google Calendar.  My google calendar can be managed
using linux commnand line tools.  One limitation to this solution is
that you can't create meetings where you need to invite gusts using
google calendar command line tools.

Have you set up a windows VM yet and tried running a screen reader
inside of it?  It's been 3 years since I tried this, but it was not a
slam dunk.  I got it working, but it took effort.

Good Luck,

Jim