[nfbcs] firefox and bookmarks

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 11 00:10:07 UTC 2009

It should have asked you if you wanted to keep the bookmarks. Try doing a
search for bookmarks.html.  That is the file that Firefox generates.

Also, I use flash in firefox all the time. She probably didn't install a
plugin. Typically, firefox will ask you if you want to install a plugin if
you open a site with that content. I helped someone the other night install
theirs.

So, yes, firefox does work with flash and even if it didn't, it could stay
on the computer and you could use IE for any site that doesn't work. For
instance, if I want to do any type of manual update to windows, I have to
use IE because it will not run through firefox (microsoft doesn't want you
to be able to uninstall IE).

Cindy