[nfbcs] questino about Windows Live mail vs. Windows mail

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sun Feb 22 16:27:02 UTC 2009

Hello listers,

I recently purchased an HP  Notebook laptop running the 64-bit windows Vista.

I noticed there are two e-mail programs: Windows Live Mail and Windows Mail.

I started out using Windows Live mail but then, I kept getting prompted to set up an e-mail account, something I already did.

I switched to Windows Mail, which seems similar to Outlook Express.

Can someone explain the differences between the two e-mail programs?

Thanks.

Liz