[nfbcs] questino about air cards

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Sat Feb 28 21:41:11 UTC 2009

Dear Curtis and Joe, when I am in windows I like Liz am an AT&T
customer and I too find this impossible to click on connect due to two
pieces of software having to interact with the screen reader, AT&T's
communications manager and Sierra Wireless Watcher for windows so I
have not found an affective way to connect on this unless I have
sighted help. Perhaps some discussions with Sierra wireless who makes
these USB cards for most North Americans carriers about adding some
accessibility to their windows software. On the Mac there are none of
these problems.