[nfbcs] Nokia n82 with Talks

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 4 02:53:52 UTC 2009

Howdy,

I'm sure several people will be able to help me out here.

I've been playing with the KNFB reader, and I think I have a lot of that
down now.

However, I've also turned it into my all in one cell phone since it has
talks on it.

I'm trying to learn as I go, but I'm going to need some help with it.

I've gotten some settings down, but if people know about some good Nokia and
talks tutorials, I'd appreciate that.

I have the KNFB reader tutorials on my stream and am following those.  Jim
Gashel does a great job of describing everything.

Here's an immediate question.  How on earth does one text using the Nokia
and Talks?  I'm not getting this!

Thanks.

Jim Portillo