[nfbcs] Putting multiple tracks onto a CD

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 10 04:28:12 UTC 2009

FYI, a lot of devices now days will recognize cd-rw. I have a walkman cd
player that plays them just fine. When I purchased it about five years ago I
made sure it also read the rewritables and Walmart only had one that did
not. My stereo also plays them and our car does, too.

In windows explorer/my computer, open the cd drive and copy all the files
you want. (Remember that a cd typically holds a little over 700 MB. They are
listed as 750 but you don't get all of that.) I don't remember if a
screenreader actually reads this but visually it will now show above those
files that they are ready to be written so that you know they are not
actually on the disc yet. It has been quite sometime since I did this so I
don't remember under which menu it falls but I think the option you are
looking for is write files now.

If you don't figure it out, let me know and I'll walk through the steps to
give you really accurate directions. It didn't use to be this easy but at
least since XP or 2000 you have been able to do this.

Cindy