[nfbcs] Logon prompt

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jul 15 13:23:36 UTC 2009

Gary,

If you are using XP, be aware of the fact that the user accounts dialog is a little unusual.  Tabbing doesn't get you to all links and options.  You have to explore it
with the arrow keys.  Particularly, use the up and down arrows.  You should be able to delete the "guest" account if you want to without too much trouble, but it can
be tricky to find.  It might be called "removing" rather than deleting.  If you tell me which operating system you are using, I can try to check it out at home and be
more specific.  It varies a little between XP Pro and XP Home, and I don't know anything about Vista.  My work machine still has a Windows 2000 look so it isn't of
much help.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson