[nfbcs] Logon prompt

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 15:42:21 UTC 2009

Hello Gary and all,

I was playing with my XP pro computer here to try to delete the guest
account.  I also checked out the Microsoft knowledge base on this topic as
well.  I went into Computer Management from Administrative tools and
right-clicked on the guest account.  As I mentioned in my previous message,
Microsoft wouldn't allow me to delete the guest account.  I got a message
stating that I could not delete the guest account.  You can disable this
account if you want.

I guess I missed part of this discussion, Gary.  Am I correct that you want
to get rid of the log-in prompt in Windows?  Is the guest account keeping
you from disabling the log-in account somehow?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Beth