[nfbcs] facebook

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Thu Jul 16 04:51:48 UTC 2009

HiLloyd,

Thanks for the info about using Facebook with firefox, I will have to try
that, although I'm doing pretty well with IE7.

I agree that FB is fun,and I can't believe how many childhood friends and
former coworkers I've become "friends" with. And you can really do some
interesting networking, as I have been asked to help with a couple of
writing projects based on my Facebook contacts.

Take care. all.

Liz