[nfbcs] undoing -- me or this program...grrrr

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 23:54:48 UTC 2009

hi all --
I'm on my XP laptop in OE.  I got a little too careless and accidently moved
several thousand messages from one folder to another -- using the find
command followed by selecting and moving (control+shift+v)
I hoped upon hope that OE would provide an undo command -- like
control+shift+z, to undo the previous move, but it doesn't work.
So I painstakingly tried separating  out the mail I moved and put them back
in my inbox.
(I know, my email activity probably goes beyond what OE is intended for, but
it is convenient and works for me -- most the time.

So as the subject implies, it's me or OE -- does anyone know of an easy way
of recapturing messages accidently stuck in the wrong place?
(This requires more than copying time intervals, as the messages are
interspersed with other messages.)

TIA
--le