[nfbcs] problem with Jaws 10 and Outlook 07

David DeNotaris ddenotaris at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 00:25:56 UTC 2009

Listers,

Just rcvd a new dell laptop at work, the OS is XP/Pro, Jaws 10 and outlook 07.  Sometimes Jaws just loses focus, if I use the Jaws key and 3 on the number pad it will read me the status line 10 messages 4 unread etc.

When switching from the calendar, or another outlook folder, I just lose focus, up, down, left, right, nothing.

I can then sometimes press the space bar and the folder or message list will come in to view, I am using all suggested Jaws display settings, but nothing seams to work, any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

DD