[nfbcs] Netbooks and transfers

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 00:10:29 UTC 2009

If you find the cd or know anyone who has one, i would make an iso image of
the disc and then virtually mount the disc for the actual instal.  If you
want to know more about doing this i can explain more.  this is how i backup
and instal all my software so i don't have to carry any cds anymore.
Bill