[nfbcs] Netbooks and transfers

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:40:30 UTC 2009

Hello Jim. As others have told you, what you want to do is not possible.
Even though your machine does not have a disk drive, you can indeed
install by copying your CD to a thumb drive, but this implies finding
the CD. I don't know if the Microsoft Corp. has a replacement policy for
critical software. You may have to go to the Internet and look for other
providers.