[nfbcs] looking for extremely advanced software

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Mon Mar 23 02:47:41 UTC 2009

nancy its a little deeper than that. as stated on the mac we get a
whole range of info such as current draw, capacity in amps is the
battery, cells, and more. joe's app gave me exactly what I was looking
for, sure you can press jaws key shift b but that only says time left
in percentage which is too simple for my needs.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)