[nfbcs] Fwd: email2phone Service for the Blind and Visually Impaired

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 24 03:55:16 UTC 2009

Someone needs to suggest to them that their wording should be tweaked. The
blind participate in email via computer all the time. The current wording
makes it sound like we do not use email so they have the solution. They
simply have a "different" solution for accessing email. I am pretty sure
there is also another service that provides email via phone. I am not saying
there shouldn't be competition by having more than one place offer this type
of service, simply that it is not good marketing to imply that we are "out
of the loop" without their service.

Cindy