[nfbcs] Cisco accessibility and learning curve

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Wed Mar 25 10:55:39 UTC 2009

Group,

        A pair of questions about Cisco hardware and software.  If anyone is
currently working in the Cisco environment can you tell me how accessible
the  software is when using WindowEyes, JAWS, or ZoomText?  Second how does
the Cisco compare to other networking environments such as Novell?  I ask
these questions because I am considering placing an offer to teach a course
or two in Cisco and I have not worked with networks in close to a decade,
back when Novell 3.1 was considered hot stuff.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions,

Patrick