[nfbcs] dead air from mo

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 28 14:31:57 UTC 2009

hi all,

We were all set to stream the nfb of missouri convention and everything was working great except for members in the assembly hall complaining about an echo effect.

The hotels solution was to pull our cable from the wall and take our sound system out of the loop.  Since there is no audio going to the mixer, there is also no opportunity for audio to get sent to the internet stream.

people decided to just use a podium mic connected to the ceiling pa system and we will try to work on the system during lunch.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com