[nfbcs] Program Files

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:43:15 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm using Windows XP SP3.  For some reason when I go to the Program Files
off the Start Menu it takes my computer, or perhaps JAWS, a while before all
programs are displayed.  I'll usually get a range of two or three until I
cycle through the list and begin seeing the rest.  I don't have that many
programs loaded to say the machine needs time to display everything.  Has
anyone else seen this behavior?  If so, any thoughts on how to fix it?

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 3970 (20090327) __________

http://www.eset.com