[nfbcs] Mac Accessibility

Marshall Scott scott at cvrti.utah.edu
Thu May 28 16:08:15 UTC 2009

The last time I heard anything about the subject, Parallels isn't
Voiceover compatible  I use Fusion from VMWare.  It allows you to
install Windows without sighted help and even installed Windows 7
beta.  I haven't had a chance to try Windows 7 rc yet.
The only problem (and there are workarounds) is the key mapping on a
laptop isn't quite what I would like it to be.
Marshall