[nfbcs] Speech with supplemental large print

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 4 19:18:31 UTC 2009

Magic is made by Freedom Scientific, and ZoomText is by someone else,
whose name escapes me just now.  They work in similar ways, but with some
differences that make some people prefer one, and some the other.  Not
being a magnification user myself, I'm not sure what those differences
are, though. They both have demos, if someone wants to shop and compare.
Tracy