[nfbcs] Deleting a JAWS11 Voice Profile by Hand

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Nov 9 01:10:42 UTC 2009

Gretings!

Can this be done? I have a profile that uses a SAPI-4 synthesizer that
doesn't always work properly and sometimes leaves JAWS sspeechless. This
wouldn't be a problem except that when one switches profiles in the
"Adjust Voice" dialogue, the voice changes appropriately so if the
SAPI-4 profile is selected, the errant SAPI-4 voice tries to speak and I
end up in limbo. So I'd like to delete the profile by hand. Can this be
done and, if so, how?

T I A!!

Mike