[nfbcs] Using Remote Desktop With JAWS

Ryan Stevens RYSteve at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 12:52:07 UTC 2009

Hello, Michael,

I use Remote Desktop and JAWS quite frequently.  We have a handful of
servers at work which I need to go into to take care of certain tasks.  I've
used My Computer, Task Manager, Scheduled Tasks, Internet Explorer, and most
often SQL Server 2005.  I've been able to work very effectively with JAWS on
Remote Desktop.  The only issue I believe I have is that when JAWS is
loaded, it slows down the server I'm connected to, especially our virtual
server.  If your colleague has any other questions, just let me know.

Ryan Stevens