[nfbcs] Word Accessibility Question:

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Nov 11 14:14:43 UTC 2009

Charles,

It is my understanding that some of the information that screen readers use is not available when a document is protected.  If you have not done so, try unprotecting
it to see if you are getting better results.  Beyond that, I'm not sure what you are asking, are you looking for help with JFW table navigation commands?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson