[nfbcs] FTP

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 17:51:12 UTC 2009

I have een using an older version of FlashFXP.  It's nice. I also hear ftp
explorer is good, but I haven't tried it.  Try also CuteFTP.  Of course, if
you aren't worried about security you can use internet explorer on an ftp
link. It uses windows explorer for local files and ftp windows for open
directories on the remote machine.  As far as I know it can't do detailed
operations like executing ftp commands on the remote machine, but it will
manage file transfers.
Good luck.
--le