[nfbcs] Setting the default browser in Outlook Express

Patrick J pjm at nrvunwired.net
Tue Nov 17 16:03:00 UTC 2009

Group,

        Could someone refresh my memory on how to set the default browser within Outlook Express?  I am running both IE8 and Firefox on my Windows XP machine, and since installing Firefox when I click on a link in an OE message it opens in Firefox.  I would like to change it so clicking a link opens the URL in IE8.  I have gone through the Control Panel and set IE as the default browser, but link clicking still results in Firefox windows.

Thanks,

Patrick